I want people to be engaged positively
I want to know how their life is going
I want them to know that they're loved
I want to brighten their day
I want to be there with them in community
I want to express my joy
But I can't get the words out
I don't know how to phrase it
I don't know how to express myself
I don't know what will make them feel better
I don't know if I should enter the conversation
I don't know if I'll be able to carry a conversation
I don't know how to get an appropriate level of depth
So I'll just stay quiet for now
And maybe my chance will come soon
I want to know how their life is going
I want them to know that they're loved
I want to brighten their day
I want to be there with them in community
I want to express my joy
But I can't get the words out
I don't know how to phrase it
I don't know how to express myself
I don't know what will make them feel better
I don't know if I should enter the conversation
I don't know if I'll be able to carry a conversation
I don't know how to get an appropriate level of depth
So I'll just stay quiet for now
And maybe my chance will come soon
no subject
Date: 2026-05-09 01:49 am (UTC)