Some conflicts
Aug. 17th, 2026 08:03 pmI want to play beautiful music but I don't want to practice
I want to learn languages but I don't want to study
I want to adore nature but I don't want to go outside
I want to be friends with people IRL but I don't want to reach out to them
I want to conserve energy but I don't want to get off the computer
I want to be healthy and fit but I don't want to exercise
I want to get my neurodivergence diagnosed but I don't want to lock in and actually organize that
I want my space in the house to flourish but I don't want to put in the effort to organize it
I want to change my dietary habits but I don't want to navigate how to improve them and balance that with family needs
I want things to change but I don't want to make the effort
And I hate that
Why can't I just push through it?
Why is this so hard?
I want to learn languages but I don't want to study
I want to adore nature but I don't want to go outside
I want to be friends with people IRL but I don't want to reach out to them
I want to conserve energy but I don't want to get off the computer
I want to be healthy and fit but I don't want to exercise
I want to get my neurodivergence diagnosed but I don't want to lock in and actually organize that
I want my space in the house to flourish but I don't want to put in the effort to organize it
I want to change my dietary habits but I don't want to navigate how to improve them and balance that with family needs
I want things to change but I don't want to make the effort
And I hate that
Why can't I just push through it?
Why is this so hard?
no subject
Date: 2026-08-18 04:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-18 11:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-19 01:15 pm (UTC)